Blogger Ryan Gerardi
Thanks for your interest in BlogPro Automotive.
BlogPro got started in the Summer of 2006. It was meant to be a place where I could express myself and my ideas and opinions, which was a bit controversial at the time because of my position at HomeNet, a technology company that was acquired by AutoTrader in 2009. Hardly anyone was blogging back then, but I have stayed with it through the years and continue to utilize BlogPro in exciting new ways to enhance my career and meet new people.
In the past, this blog concentrated on topics, trends, and ideas for related to Auto Retail, and it still does, however the blog primarily serves as the intersection for everything I do on these other blogs:
- AutoConverse – The Future of Mobility
- AutoConversion – Media, Advertising, & Technology
- DealerRefresh – Automotive Internet Sales and Marketing
I’d love for you to subscribe to BlogPro. You will find that I blog on a personal level, talking about things with which I am involved and always with a fresh twist or perspective. The site should prompt you to subscribe free, but in case not then please go here. By subscribing you will:
- Receive updates to your inbox (2-3 per month)
- Gain exclusive access to special events and content
- Always be more in the know then most people around you
Of course you can always unsubscribe at any time.
If you are interested in connecting with me, please visit my profile on LinkedIn.
Thanks for stopping by.
-Ryan G @autoconversion