Editor’s Note: This post has been revised from it’s original context to better reflect the post-event message.
The 21st Digital Dealer Conference & Expo in Las Vegas in August 2016 was real winner for most. I’ve been attending this event since its inception, especially over the last few years as its been making quite a comeback since DD18 in Tampa.
Here is my music video montage of the event:
The benefits of the event included:
- Building customized solutions for your dealership with over 100 educational sessions led by top dealership executives, trainers, and consultants.
- Learning best practices and new ideas with peers from similarly sized dealerships at the Peer Strategy Roundtables.
- Demonstrations of the latest products & services from 120+ technology-focused providers at the Digital Dealer Exhibit Hall.
- Expert counsel from top keynote speakers, including executives from the country’s top 100 dealership groups.
Digital Marketing Mysteries Exposed – DD21 Naked Truth Panel
Do you have questions you feel have remained unanswered in the automotive industry? Are there topics or ideas you find to be ambiguous or unclear? In a rapidly changing landscape, what adaptation struggles are you facing?
These are the types of questions submitted by hundreds of concerned dealers leading up to DD21 that were discussed in a panel moderated by April Rain. On the panel was:
- Scott Empringham, Owner/CEO of Flashpoint Communications
- Kelly McNearney, Senior Auto Retail Strategist at Google
- Alex Jefferson, E-Commerce Director at Proctor Dealerships
Below is a link to the Facebook Live recording of the panel discussion,
Facebook Live Recording of “Naked Truth” Panel