The targeting capabilities of digital advertising today are robust, and one of the hottest ad formats in automotive advertising right now is dynamically updated ads that display your current dealer inventory, especially on Facebook and Google.
The benefits of dynamic inventory ads on Facebook and Google include:
- The ability to reach customers with laser-focused messaging based on their online car shopping behavior.
- The ability to retarget website visitors with ads promoting not only the vehicles they reviewed on your site, but also similar vehicles that you have in stock.
- Cross-device user recognition that serves your ads to shoppers on mobile devices even when they first started on a desktop machine, and vice versa.
In October 2017, I sat down with Hoot Interactive Founder Miles Olson and Dealer OMG Founder Andrew Street to explore the latest dynamic inventory advertising methods and results that top-performing dealerships are implementing to get ahead, and stay ahead, of their competition.
Hoot Interactive provides the technology solution that Dealer OMG utilizes to assist its dealers with this form of advertising.
In the workshop, we addressed the following questions about Dynamic Inventory Advertising:
- What are dynamic ads?
- How do dynamic ads work?
- What are the benefits of dynamic ads?
- What kind of performance results have dealers achieved using dynamic ads?
Watch the Abridged Version Below