Are you ready to CONNECT? It’s time for another year of the auto retail industry’s greatest annual event – NADA.
We are looking forward this year’s NADA Conference & Exposition in Las Vegas. The “Show” begins Thursday March 22nd and lasts through Sunday March 25th at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Live Streaming on Facebook
- THU 1:00PM – Super Session: Leveraging the Digital Giants – Google, Facebook, and Twitter
- FRI 10:30 AM – Distinguished Speaker Series: Culture That Rocks, Jim Knight
- FRI 2:30PM – Opening General Session: Nick Saban, plus Time Dealer of the Year Presentation
- SAT 10:30AM – Distinguished Speaker Series: Game Plan for Success, Joe Theismann
- SUN 10:45 – Distinguished Speaker Series: The Relevance Revolution, Mark O’Neil
- SUN 1:00PM – Specialty Workshop: Unleash Your Inner Superhero
Live Booth / Exhibit Interviews
In addition to these events, which we plan to stream Live on Facebook, we also will be setting up shop at the following booths/exhibits during the specified time periods of each of the following days:
*If you’re interested in scheduling a live interview with us, please contact us.
Join Us Saturday at Experian Booth #3515C
On Saturday March 24th at 3 PM we will be conducting a live broadcast of the AutoConverse “Future of Mobility” Podcast at Experian Booth #3515C. During this event, we will be discussing in depth how the current narrative around automotive marketing attribution lacks key elements that are essential to provide full transparency around who is buying vehicles from your dealership, why they are, and how they are finding you.
NOTE – Complete overview of this live panel discussion coming soon…
Connect With Us on Facebook for Live Streams
Keep up with us Live on Facebook by following the AutoConversion Facebook Page www.facebook.com/AutoConversion and turning on notifications so you know when we are LIVE.
Also, text NADA to 555888 to receive text alerts each time we go live as well. Please note that data rates may apply. Thank you.
Enjoy the Podcast
Producer and Host of the AutoConverse Future Mobility & Connectivity Podcast, Ryan began working in the automotive industry in 2001, establishing his roots in online vehicle merchandising before expanding into digital marketing and now multi media for Automotive B2B. You can connect with Ryan on LinkedIn.